Sim card real-name registration terms and conditions：
1.The Telecommunications (Registered Subscriber Identity Cards) Regulation (the "Regulation") came into operation on 1 September 2021.
According to the requirements of the Regulation, calling card users must complete registration with their respective telecommunications service operators before they can activate or continue to use calling card services.
2. All stored-value cards that provide telecommunications services in Hong Kong (including Happy monthly fees, Happy stored-value cards) must be registered before the statutory deadline.
3. Immediately after the Regulation comes into effect, it is not necessary to register a calling card. Stored-value cards and monthly service plan cards purchased on or after March 1, 2022 need to be registered before the service can be activated.
Existing stored value cards can be registered on or after March 1, 2022. All calling cards must be registered on or before February 23, 2023 (inclusive).
4. All calling cards that have not been registered on or before February 23, 2023 (including the day) Happy reserves the right to suspend and suspend the local services of the stored-value card on February 24, 2023 without prior notice.
5. The holder of the Hong Kong ID card must register with the real name of the Hong Kong ID card, and cannot use other documents for repeated registration.
Non-Hong Kong identity card holders can register with valid travel documents for real-name registration, but please note that British National (Overseas) Passport (BN(O)) is not an acceptable travel document.
6. Individual users can register a maximum of 10 stored-value cards with each telecommunications company, and corporate users can register a maximum of 25 stored-value cards.
7. After submitting the specified information in the Happy app, we will verify the information. If the real-name registration is successful, a confirmation SMS will be received.